Work Fusion Setup
System Requirements The Work fusion Express runs on the following platforms: Microsoft Windows x64 versions
You can run this process and watch its execution on your local computer.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- You need to register at work Fusion website.
- Then you will receive the registration email with a link to RPA Express package.
- Download the RPA Express Installer:
- Extract the contents to a directory on your computer.
- In that directory, double-click the RpaExpressInstaller
- Here you can install all the required components of the RPA Express Package.
- Click on NEXT to continue
- On the License Agreement page, Read and accept before the software to be installed.
- Click on Install
- Work Fusion RPA Setup in Progress.
- You have successfully installed WORKFUSION RPA EXPRESS
- Select Launch RPA Express & Close
- Here you will see a welcome message
- Click on START TOUR
- Click this tray icon to open the Platform Monitor panel.
- Here you can see the status of all RPA Express components and manage them.
- RPA Express Recorder main window opens.
- To Start Recording click on Red color Radio Button
- Clicking on Play recording button:
Capturing New Images
- Click the Capture new image button under the action screenshot. 2. Afterwards, you will see a countdown in the bottom-right corner allowing you to get prepared for the screen capturing: switch to another app, open menu items, etc.
- Finally, the captured screenshot is applied to the active action.
Editing Image OffsetsBy default, robot clicks (hovers, scrolls, drags) directly into the center of the captured image. You can set the crosshair to a custom place by clicking the image: A pop-up dialog with 100% zoom on image is shown where you have an option to set the offsets:
- by clicking on the image – crosshair will be moved to this position
- Or by editing the Offset X and Offset Y fields
- to repeat a sequence of actions until some condition is met (While, Retry) or a defined number of times (Repeat)
- to iterate through lists and tables (For Each)
Step 4: Publishing a Recording to Control TowerWhen the robotics automation is tested and runs smoothly, you can publish it to Control Tower:
- Click the Publish to Control Tower
- Enter the Business Process Step Name.
- Click the Finish
- Afterwards, you can run this process and watch its execution on your local computer.
Step 5: Importing a Recording from Control TowerRPA Express also allows you to import recordings from Control Tower by right-clicking an appropriate bot step:
- To Launch Application click on Open Link.
Hello all! I’m a nature’s child, who loves the wild, bringing technical knowledge to you restyled.